Worshipper. Photographer. Lover. Adventurer. Giggles and genuine conversations are my favorite. Be passionate about something and never ever let go.
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look
I have grown up believing and seeing miracles, I have seen many in the last couple of weeks. Yet, I cannot help but come back to the blessings that God wants to show us, the single greatest hope of all the world is not miracles; It is Jesus Christ.
When He preformed miracles, those who were healed did not praise the talents or power of Jesus, they praise Jesus! So must we. Christianity is not about having incredible abilities or wisdom, or even overwhelming passion for those who need help. It is about getting Christ, living in the enormous love and grace that is Jesus.
We get so caught up in other things, that we forget the splendid hope of Christ!
Our hope is Jesus, our foundation is Jesus, our strength is Jesus; when it comes to anything, it must ultimately come to Christ.
So the next time you feel the absence of God, remember the reality of Jesus; because He is God with us.
T.B. LaBerge // Go Now (via tblaberge)